Do you want a job, we are always ready to help?
Job Available and Description
Collaborates with the assigned station-head, usually the Chef de Partie .
- Knowledge of Filipino cuisine.
- Practices at all times HACCP and onboard sanitation and hygiene standards.
- Organize and prepare mis en place. Measures and mixes ingredients according to recipe to prepare soups, salads, gravies, sauces, and casseroles
- Works in various galley stations that prepare meat, fish, vegetables, and other foods for roasting, broiling, grilling, braising, saute´ing, steaming, etc.
- Perform multitask activities such as wash, peel, cut and trim prior to cooking.
- Cleans workstations before and after meal preparation.
- Follows onboard cleaning procedures for work surfaces, and all related equipment and utensils Assembles workstation for the next meal preparation shift.
• 2-3 years experience in a Filipino concept
• Very good oral and written communication in English.
• Completion of Intermediate school or basic equivalency preferred.
• Proof of completion of a cook apprenticeship or certificate in culinary training or apprenticeship, hospitality or equivalency required.
• Ability to read, interpret, demonstrate culinary fundamentals and knife skills.
• Possesses sound knowledge of food handling procedures with regard to public health standards and kitchen cleanliness.
• Knowledge of food ingredients from Filipino dishes
Name of the restaurant is Flamingo Billiards on Oud Metha road, Dubai. It’s 100m from the metro station.
Contact person is Arvind Maher and email is firstname.lastname@example.org